SISEL International Review
SISEL stands for Science, Innovation, Success, Energy, and Longevity.
These founding principles of the company have produced many different products and in several categories. We’re talking dental products, dietary supplements, hair products, laundry detergent, skin care products, weight loss, and liquid nutrition Eternity and the Triangle of Life.
Manufacturing their own products, SISEL International can pass significant benefits to the SISEL distributors, to the tune of a 30% to 40% greater commission than most other MLMs.
That being said, there’s a better game in your town and if you’re here for what is better, I suggest you listen to my friend Brad. It gave me everything I was looking for in an mlm without the worries you may be having about SISEL or any other mlm offer. Here’s some free stuff that will make you think.
If you’re here for SISEL, then read on.
Here’s a few things that seem really promising about SISEL
- SISEL Live
- Home Parties are throwbacks to a 20th Century style of in-home hosted events wherein a representative of mlm direct sales product lines would invite neighbors and friends to an evening of fellowship and finds. It was highly effective in its day.
- SISEL Live seeks to recapture that synergistic product discovery and purchase opportunity at the convenience of the public.
- Beauty and skin care party program
- Fitness and weight loss party program
- Nutraceuticals party program
- Expanding product lines
- Chemical-free, toxin-free, 100% organic composition
- More than 320 products
- Twelve categories (grand variety of personal care products)
- 40+ countries and more territories opening
- At pace training and updates
- Free training teleconference calls Monday to Friday, 11:00 am ET
- Calls are recorded and archived for convenience viewing of all distributors
SISEL International, LLC was founded in 2006, launched by Tom Sr. Mower and Tom Jr. Mower. The company is said to be debt free, having launched with over $150 million of Tom Sr.’s own money.
There is an interesting backstory to SISEL International, LLC. Thomas Mower and his wife Leslie D. Mower were the founders of “Images and Attitudes” in 1987 in Salem, Utah. This soon became Neways International in 1992. A quick study of their product line gives anyone a clue as to the consistent niche and interest still held by Neways and SISEL. Very similar indeed.
There is a sordid, well documented history of the Mowers as they found their way through international arbitrage (cross enlistment of mlm distributors), tax fraud, false documents, IRS fines in excess of $130,000 and imprisonments, supervised releases, and the development of formulas holding questionable content dosages deemed harmful for consumption without medical supervision (diuretic furosemide marketed by Sanofi-Aventis under the brand name Lasix; used in race horses to prevent nose bleeds; banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency). Continue reading “SISEL International Review”